Handmade Windhorse Journal
Product DescriptionHandmade Windhorse Journal by Tibet Collection. The windhorse is a Tibetan prayer flag, carrying blessings in the wind to all mankind. Soft-cover journal. 50 pages. 5"x7". Handmade in Nepal. Shown in photography.
Tibet Collection is committed to creating innovative trans-cultural experiences. They strive to inspire and educate with high quality goods and services by connecting artisans and consumers through the sale of fair and ethically traded products. Tibet Collection works directly with Tibetan, Indian and Nepalese artisans to create designs that respectfully celebrate the beauty and culture of Tibet. As a founding member of the Fair Trade Federation (FTF) they strive to create ethical relationships and promote better wages and working conditions for the artisans and people who produce their products. In accordance with FTF principles, and by their own sense of what ethical trading means, Tibet Collection commits to the following principles:
1. Building long-term trade relationships with their producers.
2. Paying a fair and living wage in the local context.
3. Promoting safe and healthy working conditions within the local context.
4. Providing technical support, design assistance and market training.
5. Supporting environmentally sustainable practices.
6. Providing employment opportunities for all people including disabled.
7. Supporting community efforts and humanitarian organizations.